Learn to Trade
Learn the techniques of professional traders from professional traders with Trading Research Group education.
Our self-paced online learning is clear and entertaining.
If you have questions while studying:
- you’ll receive access to a course-specific stream in our online community – the Pit – where you can interact with other students and our tutors
- and we offer live, online “Ask the Tutor” small group Q&A sessions for students. See the schedule…
Learn the tools and approach we use for Price Action Scalping and trading Order Flow Liquidity and Traded Volume. We’ll take you from order flow newbie to understanding our TRG Basic Playbook of trade setups that we trade live every day with our members.
Our comprehensive guides to Trader Evaluation Programs equip you with the knowledge you need to understand and utilize funded accounts on your own terms. Can you join the hall of fame TRG Members that have passed these programs?
Tools of the trade(r)Introducing TRG's tools & terminology
Short Term Price Action
Volume & Liquidity
Trading Like a Pro
The Art of TickMakingLearn the TRG Basic Playbook
Ranges, Direction & Correlation
Reading Footprint Charts & Volume Profile
TRG Basic Playbook: 8 trade setups
Evaluation program essential guideAn unbiased walkthrough of trader evaluations
Understanding the Evaluator Business
Terminology & Program Rules
Becoming an evaluator HackerHack Evaluations to Get Funded… and Stay Funded!
Passing an Evaluation
TRG Membership Discounts (applied automatically during checkout):
- Access to The Art of TickMaking and Becoming an Evaluator Hacker are included as part of TRG Membership
- TRG Members receive a 50% discount on Ask the Tutor live Q&A sessions
- Completing Tools of the Trade(r) is a prerequisite for access to The Art of TickMaking’s content
- Completing the TRG Guide to Trader Evaluation Programs is a prerequisite for access to Becoming an Evaluator Hacker
- Course audio notes will be released during Q1 2022